Saturday, March 01, 2008

Three Happy Dances

I've finished three pieces in the last few days. Spring Fairy on Wednesday, Celeste on Thursday, and Fang on Friday. Here they are. Sorry the pics are a bit blurry.

Easter Fairy

Celeste

Fang

I've joined the 25 project challenge, to finish 25 projects before I buy any new charts, and these are my first three. I did the 10 project challenge awhile back, so we'll see if I can make it to 25 this time. :) I did also stitch on Labyrinth just a bit, a few needle's worth.

So for March, my goals are:
Finish the dragon band on Fairy Tale Sampler
Finish Shepherd's Bush's Little Witch
Stitch at least a bit on Leaping Cat

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Maree said...

Great finishes, but the dragon is my favourite - very cute!

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

WOW three finishes, your needles must be smoking!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home