Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Leaping Cat Happy Dance

I don't even like this one much any more, but I finished it up to get it out of the WIP pile. All those little apples and leaves were a pain.

Leaping Cat

Next up is the next few words on my Lizzie Kate Double Flip it project. I know I'm not supposed to be buying charts, but we were able to name exceptions when taking the challenge, and mine were magazines (which I buy really rarely anyway) and the remaining LK Double Flips, since I was on auto for them and need them to finish the project.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Arthemise said...

Aw, it's such a cute piece! I like it. :-)

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

Your needles are smoking, it is cute but I can see your problem with the apples and leaves!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home