Monday, March 31, 2008

Wishing Sheep, Bewitched Kitty, and Zoo

I have two final finishes for March, Shepherd's Bush Wishing Sheep and Mill Hill Bewitched Kitty. The pic of the kitty is pretty blurry, I don't think my scanner liked all the beads.

Wishing Sheep
Bewitched Kitty

So for March I had nine finishes. I think that's a personal record! I also finished Listen and Learn on Lizzie Kate's Living With Charm, and I'm almost done with Believe. And waaaay back at the beginning of the month, I made a small start on Mirabilia's Halloween Fairy.

I'm not going to set goals for April, but I'm hoping for a few more finishes. :)

I didn't blog about it at the time, but Wednesday, DD's class went on a field trip to the zoo. I wasn't chosen to be a chaperon (nearly every parent in the class volunteered), but I drove myself and met them there. Their bus ended up being 30 minutes late picking them up, and then they got stuck in traffic so I'd been waiting nearly an hour by the time they finally made it. They had about an hour and forty five minutes to see the animals before they had to eat lunch and head back to school. They broke into small groups, each with a chaperon. DD's group managed to see just about everything they wanted to see. We started with the pandas, which were in the back, and worked our way back to the front. We missed the petting zoo, kangaroos, and tortises, and we skipped the reptile house, but we saw most everything else. Since we have a zoo membership, we'll be returning soon for a slightly less rushed visit, and to see the naked mole rat exhibit opening in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home