Monday, August 16, 2004

I've started a new project

It's all Valerie's fault. I kept seeing in her message board sig that she's been working on Stretch. So Friday I bought the floss I needed, and yesterday I started him. He's actually going much faster than I expected. The quarter stitches in his tail have slowed me down some, but not much.

I think I'm going to use an overdye for the twisted rope border, probably Caron Waterlilies or Wildflowers. Or else I'll leave the border off entirely. I haven't decided yet, and it probably depends on whether or not I can find the perfect overdye.

The only problem is that now that I'm working on Stretch, Tempest is demanding to be finished. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

*rolling on the floor in laughter* Glad I could enable a fellow floss licker! The whole piece (that is incorporating 2 Stretches, facing opposite directions) should (hopefully) be done in time for you guys to see on Saturday. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home