Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Dentist Today

I went in to the dentist today for some fillings. I told DH about it weeks ago, but he wasn't able to get the morning off, so I ended up having to take DD with me. I've taken her to the doctor with me before, so I didn't think it would be a big deal. Well, it was. They wouldn't let her go back with me, and the hygienest had to watch her. I was so embarrassed! I offered to reschedule my appointment, but they didn't want me to do that. Then, when the dentist got into my mouth, one of the teeth to be filled ended up needing a root canal. So, one filling, one root canal. I have another appt. on November 2 to finish up the root canal, and I think for a couple more fillings.

On top of that, I have either a yeast infection or a urinary tract infection, I'm not sure which. I've had it for a bit more than a week now. I had thought the cranberry juice worked and it was going away, but it came back. The doctor can't see me until Thursday. I had a chance at a 9:30 appt this morning, but my dentist appt was at 8, and I wasn't sure I'd be done with that in time. I'm wishing I'd taken it now, because I was out of the dentist at 9. Oh well.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Houston Dentist ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to biking and Houston Dentist with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.sanford-dds.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home