Wednesday, January 19, 2005

More stitching

I restarted Titania yesterday. I only had a few hours work on her, and I hated the fabric. I picked that fabric because DD wanted purple. I have learned my lesson. I will never again buy a fabric I know I hate to work on, just for the color. I had DD pick another fabric from my stash. She picked 32 count Smokey Pearl lugana, and seems really happy with it. I'm sure happier. It is so much easier to work on than the Wichelt linen.

I've also put in a little bit of work on Cam Sam. It's still mostly borders and not much else. I think today I'll work on the over one part of the twisted rope border. The top border is complete except for that.

I've decided that starting in Feburary, I'm going to try to have a structured rotation again. It may not work for me, but I'm going to try. Right now it looks like the initial line up will be Cam Sam, Titania, Earthdancer, and Jeanne Love's Angel or Celtic Heart, but that is subject to change before then. :D

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

I can't wait to see how Titania is going to look on that fabric and to see your progresson Cam Sam. I hope you are successful with a rotation. I can't seem to manage one. I'm too prone to listening to all the screaming from my WIP box. *lol*

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Yeah! I have company on Titania! Happy Stitching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home