Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Sigh

I went to the dentist yesterday morning, and he put a permanant crown on my back tooth. Well, this morning, it came off. I am beginning to think that tooth is just a pain to get to properly, since it's the one the temporary crown came off of as well, and I've not had any problem with the other two crowns he's done for me. The temp fitted perfectly the second time they put it on, and I'm hoping this one will too. I've an appointment at 11 to have it taken care of. At least I got my wish, and this time it happened during business hours, LOL.

In other news, GaFilk is coming up fast. It starts Friday! I need to go shopping since I'm in charge of the consuite (hospitality). I've been doing this ever since the convention started though, so I have a pretty good idea of what I need to buy. I'm going to get sodas and chips today, but a lot of the stuff needs to be bought at the last minute, like fresh veggies for veggie trays and bread for sandwiches.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

**hugs** for the tooth. I guess we do need to be careful what we wish for. :)

Glad to hear that you are liking some of your presents better.

Have fun with the shopping for GaFilk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home