Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Back from the dentist

No root canal, yay! It turns out the temporary crown was a little too bulky and kept irritating my gum instead of healing properly. My permanant was in, so I would've had to come in this week anyway. They put in on, and x-rayed to make sure it was fitting properly before they cemented it in. It hurt like hell, since my gum is so sore, and he was trying to avoid giving me novacaine. But it's on now, and the pain should go away in a couple of days since the irritant is gone. So, here I sit again, waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in so I feel good enough to eat lunch.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

I hope having your permanent crown on helps the pain to go away. Having toothaches and mouth pains is no fun. :(

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

I hope your mouth feels better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home