Monday, January 24, 2005

Daddy the Dragon Doctor

DD's special lovey is a stuffed dragon. A couple of days ago, I washed him, and when he came out of the dryer, the wire in his wing was poking out. I wasn't able to fix it, but I told DD her Daddy probably could. She asked me if Daddy was a dragon doctor, and I said yes. When she heard Daddy come into the garage that evening, she grabbed her dragon and ran downstairs to meet him. "Daddy, you fix Draggie?" Sure enough, DH in less than 2 minutes, DH had the wire back where it was supposed to be. Now DD thinks he's a great dragon doctor, since he made Draggie well. :D

I wish it was that easy with poor DS. He has a cough that he can't get rid of. I kept him home from school today and I'm going to make him a doctor appointment as soon as the office opens. I'm especially concerned, since he had pneumonia a couple of years ago, and I'm afraid of that happening again. Hopefully, though, all he'll need is some of the same medicine that DD had when she had her cough.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Awwwwww. Dragon Doctor! How sweet! You'll have to remember that and use that for Father's day somehow. ;)

Hope DS is feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home