Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Stitching Update

Projects started for Guilt Free January: 4

They are Tradewinds for my mother, Sweetheart for me, Titania for DD (this was a restart), and Teresa Wentzler's Carousel Rabbit for me.

I had thought I might start a rotation, but I've decided not to. Instead, since Camelot Sampler and Titania are the two pieces I'm pushing to get done, I'm going to work on one until I'm sick of it and then swap to the other. Still a rotation of sorts, I suppose, but not a very structured one. And I'm hoping to get Carousel Rabbit finished today or tomorrow. I need a happy dance, I haven't had one in what seems like forever!

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Sounds like a good plan to me! Can't wait to see your progress at the do-over GTG on 2/12. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home