Monday, August 16, 2004

Yay, AIM lessons are getting started

DS has been in school for a week now, and I just got a note that Aim classes will be starting this week. When I was in school, we called it the gifted program. DS tested into it last year. That's really good, to get in that early. And once you're in, it's almost impossible to get kicked out. So once a week, he spends the morning in Aim. This year, it will be Fridays. He had a lot of fun last year, I think he almost didn't realize he was learning. :)

Of course, more supplies to get, but this list is short, and I have most of it already. A three ring binder, notebook dividers, paper, floppy disk, folder with prongs, and a highlighter. Hmm, I'll have to buy DS a highligher of his own, I'm mean and don't wanna share my pretty stitching ones. :P

Oh well, off to the library now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home