Sunday, October 24, 2004

Ugh!

I just spoke with my father on the phone. DS's birthday is Wednesday, and we are having a party for him next Saturday. He told me that my sister (whom I don't really get along with) and her good for nothing trash husband want to come. I told him that my sister was welcome to come, but I don't want her husband in my house. I don't like him one bit, he's nasty (literally, he doesn't take a bath!), and I don't want him around my kids and DS's friend.

I'm not the only one in the family that doesn't like him. In fact, nobody likes him but my sister. He has made himself totally obnoxious to everyone else. Like I said, he doesn't bathe most of the time, doesn't go in to work half the time, and they've broken up once already because he shacked up with another girl. He asked her to come back, and like an idiot, she did.

Sister isn't going to like this one bit, but I'm not having him in my house just to please her. Maybe I'm being mean spirited, but I can't stand the thought of him here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home