Friday, November 12, 2004

This was doctor week...

I finally went to the doctor myself yesterday. My left wrist has been hurting for the past couple of weeks. I suspected arthritis, DH suspected carpal tunnel. I picked a new doctor, since I didn't really like the one DH chose. I have to admit, I prefer to see a woman.

Well, the doctor (who I really liked, BTW) said it definitely wasn't carpal tunnel. I had none of the symptoms of that. And she didn't think it's arthritis either, since my wrist isn't swelled, red, or hot. She thought it is some form of tendonitis. She prescribed me an anti inflammatory, and told me to ice it three times a day. Also,to try not to use the hand. If it isn't any better in 10 days to 2 weeks, I'm supposed to see her again. CVS didn't have my prescription in stock, but they ordered it and it should be in this afternoon.

I really would like to stitch, but I'm afraid I won't be able to hold my q snap. I've been working in hand the past couple of weeks, but I finished that project (Dragon Dreams Griffon Welcome, with DS's name on it). Maybe I should work on another small, in hand project instead of Earthdancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home