Friday, May 20, 2005

Since I've been tagged by two people, I guess I ought to play.


The assignment: Pick five things from the list, complete the sentence, and then tag three more people.

If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . . .


If I could be a chef, maybe my husband wouldn't complain so much about my cooking!

If I could be a writer, I'd write sword and sorcery fantasy. I love that stuff way too much, LOL.

If I could be a musician, I would write most excellent filk songs, and win a Pegasus award.

If I could be a bonnie pirate, I would probably spend most of my time hanging around with my assets falling out of my bodice, like all the female pirate types you see on the covers of romance novels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home