Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Still Here (And Stitching!)

I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I haven't really had anything to say. We've pretty much recovered from the exhaustion caused by our whirlwind trip to Missouri. DH is heading back up there, probably this afternoon, to help his mother take care of some things. The kids and I are staying home this time, because DS really can't miss any more school. Plus, DD has a cold, and really doesn't need to be dragged halfway across the country.

Stitching is going well,though I seem to be on a kick of doing small pieces,instead of working on any of my big ones. Right now, I'm stitching on Just Nan's Celeste. It is going to be for my MIL. I wasn't planning on stitching for her again, but this jumped into my hands, and I didn't argue with it. :P She is stitching up pretty quickly, and I'm enjoying it. I'd never stitched one of Nan's angels before, but now I'm thinking about doing Liberty for myself. I don't usually go in for patriotic themed stuff, but I love the way Liberty looks.

Celeste should be finished in a couple of days, then I'm going to try to work on Fire and Ice Dragons. Try being the operative word, since for some reason it can't hold my interest beyond a needle's worth of floss at a time. Or I might work on Fairytale Sampler, or my Triple Goddess piece.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

Good to see you again. Glad things are settling down and I hope the little one gets well soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home