Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sheepy Dances, Birthday, and Playing Catch Up

Happy Birthday to me, I'm 33 today. Also happy blog birthday. I started this blog 3 years ago on July 12.

I have two sheepy happy dances from last week. First is Shepherds Bush Fa La La, second is Shepherds Bush Thankful Sheep. I changed the fabric color on Fa La La.

Fa La La

Thankful Sheep

Look for other sheepy dances soon, and hopefully a dragon dance.

It's been awhile since I posted anything. DD has taken up Tae Kwon Do, and has already earned her yellow belt, which is one step up from the beginner belt of white. DS is now a red belt.

DD's birthday is coming up. She's invited a bunch of little girls from ballet and irish class. This will be the first time she's had a party with her friends coming. We're having it at the playground of a local park, from 10:00-11:00 am. That way, they get to play before it gets too hot. And due to the timing, I shouldn't have to worry about feeding them a meal. I'll have the cake, and maybe some chips or other snacks. Of course, I'll also have lots of drinks! I'm thinking those kool aid drinks that come in the individual plastic bottles, capri suns, and bottles of water. I haven't planned many activities for them, since I figure they'll mostly want to play on the playground. I'm a little nervous, since I've never planned a party like this before!

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Happy Birthday, Cris! And I think that sounds like an excellent party. We plan Luke's parties for around 10 AM every year, for exactly the same reasons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home