Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pictures!

This is DS at performing at his TKD belt test.



DS and Friend wearing their newly earned brown tip belts, and DD holding the board that DS broke.



Baby Robins. Not the best pic, but you can see that they're starting to get their feathers. I think they're about a week old now.



New Purse! This is all Annette's fault. She posted about receiving a purse in this fabric for her birthday. I followed the link she posted and went "Aww, lookit the cute liddle elephants!". So now I am the owner of my first Vera Bradley piece, the Betsy style and Pink Elephant print. I intend to soon aquire the Miller to match, since that thing is awesome!



And finally, here is my Once Upon a Time, finished by Missy in the UFO RR. I plan to send her to Jill Rensel for framing. I've emailed Jill but not heard back yet. I'm going to give it a few more days, and then call her.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

The robins are growing, Once Upon a Time looks lovely, and congratulations to your son.

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once Upon a Time is quickly becoming a favourite design of mine - I love the finished piece. Nice job on the stitching. Congrats to your son.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home