Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So much for that resolution!

I had planned to try to post every couple of days. Oops! Maybe I can do better from now on. As promised, here are pictures of my Britty Kitty finish, and progress on Mayan Mystery.




The progress on Mayan Mystery is really small. I did all of that the first week of January. I had the fifth motif in the row finished too. Then I discovered I was one stitch off, and had to rip it out. I had noticed that the last motif was one space closer to its neighbor than all the rest of them, and I got that right. However, I had accidentally put one of the other ones a space to close. So if I leave 6 spaces instead of 5 before the last one, it should come out right. Ripping it out sort of demoralized me though, and I haven't touched any stitching since. I'm about ready to get back to it though.

I've started Project 365. The idea is to take a photo every day for 365 consecutive days. I have three photos up so far. The photos are at Elfinlady's Photos. I'm having fun with it so far, and I'm hoping I stick with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home