Saturday, April 04, 2009

Stitching and books

I've actually been stitching this past month! I finished the first half of Lizzie Kate's Boo Club (waiting on the rest of the charts to be released now), Lizzie Kate's March Flip It Stamp, Lizzie Kate's Think Spring, and Lizzie Kate's Balanced Diet boxer kit. Yep I was on a Lizzie Kate kick, LOL. I also have worked on Stargazer and Bent Creek's Swirly Sampler.

I've been keeping up with my Project 365 too. I haven't yet missed a day taking a picture. I did go for most of March without posting them, but I'm now caught up through yesterday (April 3).

As for March's books, I didn't quite finish the Outlander series. I only fell one short though! So March's books read 1-4 were Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, and The Fiery Cross, all by Diana Gabaldon. Since that is several thousand pages worth of books, I don't think I did so badly.

Tomorrow we are heading off to spend Spring Break in Charlotte, NC with a brief stop of a few hours in Greenville, SC on the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home