Tuesday, August 17, 2004

It's time to go to the dentist...

I've been having trouble with some of my teeth for a couple of months now. I've been holding off going to the dentist, since we were without insurance. Our new insurance cards arrived Friday, so I called this morning and made an appointment. Tomorrow, 8 AM. I am praying that I don't have to have a root canal.

On the upside, I really like this dentist. He pulled a tooth for me in December, and he tried so hard not to hurt me.

Now, I have to call my OB/GYN, and the kids pediatrician.

3 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I hope everything turns out all right. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Yay! I am so glad to hear that the insurance is kicking in & that you'll be able to take care of these things. **doing a happy dance** This is a very good thing, and I am quite happy for you. :)

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Elfinlady said...

Thanks Erica and Valerie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home