Saturday, August 28, 2004

Three pieces framed

Yay! I got Dragon's Quilt, Dragon's Garden, and Dragonlets Birth Sampler all laced, and taken in for framing. I brought them home this morning. I'm very pleased with my frame choices.

Dragon's Quilt will be going to the fair in a few weeks. I've finally decided on a piece to stitch over one to enter too. I'm going to do Teresa Wentzler's Jeanne Love's Angel freebie. I found a nice piece of 20 count cream Jasmine at my LNS that I'm going to use.

Tonight, I'm going filking. This month is the seventh anniversary of our local filk group.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Erica said...

What a coincidence...a pal of mine that came over to stitch Friday was working on the Jeanne Love angel too. It's beautiful in person. Good luck with it and I can't wait to see a picture of your progress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home