Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Back from the dentist

I did indeed have to have a root canal. It wasn't as bad as I'd feared. It aches now, but no worse than it did before the dentist worked on it. I think mostly what I'm feeling is the sore spot in the roof of my mouth where he injected the anasthetic. The whole right side of my face is numb. I have to go back in two weeks to build up the tooth and have it crowned. Also for a cleaning. Then, we get started filling cavities, so I hopefully won't need another root canal.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Ouch! :( I'm both sorry and glad for you. Sorry you had to have the root canal because I'm sure it must be painful, but glad because I know its the beginning of a road where you'll feel so much better for having had it done.

Any special requests for soft foods for Saturday? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home