Monday, November 15, 2004

*giggle*

I allowed DD to have her lunch in the livingroom while she watched Dora the Explorer, since it was just a sandwich and cheetos. When I went to check on her a little later, the bread from her sandwich was crumbled all over the floor.

Me: Why is your bread on the floor?
Her: For the ducks!

I can only guess that maybe Dora fed the ducks on tv. It made me laugh, and that's worth having to clean up the mess. :) I did point out to her that we don't have ducks in our house.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

She is so cute!
I'm glad she gave you a giggle even if she did make you clean.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

ROTFL!! That is so cute! And thanks so much for hosting us yesterday, Cris. I had a blast!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home