Sunday, November 28, 2004

Home Again

Well, we made it home late last night. Our vacation was pretty decent, except for the very end, when I had a huge fight with my MIL and her friend over the way I dicipline my son. I don't plan to ever set foot in her house again if I can help it, and as far as I'm concerned, she isn't welcome in mine, though I won't tell DH he can't invite his parents for a visit, this is his house too.

Lots of laundry to do today. I feel like I'm washing everything we own, LOL. I am so glad to be home, though.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Erica said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you fought with your MIL. Family squabbles are so unfortunate. I had my share too over my Thanksgiving holiday. *hugs* Hang in there.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

*HUGS*
I know how you feel about MIL's. I hope you don't let het get to you too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home