Saturday, February 26, 2005

What a great day!

First off, DH got in late last night/early this morning from Chicago. It was great to have my hubby to snuggle against in bed again.

He slept until about 11:30 this morning, then we all got ready and went out. I was being nostalgic for Lettuce Souprise You, and he says, "There's a place just like that near the office, it's called Sweet Tomatoes." So we went there for lunch. Oh, it was wonderful. The salad was extra fresh, they had a vegetarian soup available, peanut butter muffins, chocolate brownie muffins, ice cream for dessert. YUM! Even the kids liked it. :)

Then we headed over to Rob's office so he could file his expense reports. That didn't take very long. A stop by Barnes and Noble to see if they had the Feb World of Cross Stitching. No dice, apparently it hasn't made it across the pond yet. Then to the Cingular store to get DH a new phone and swap him to Cingular from AT&T.

While we were there, we decided to go ahead and put me on the plan and get me my own phone! Whoo-hoo! I've been needing a cell phone for awhile, it just hasn't been a priority. The phone I got is free after rebate, and since we're on the family plan, I can talk to DH without using minutes. :)

Then after a brief stop at home we headed out to get the kids hot dogs for supper and grab some milk and sodas from the grocery store. Impulse stop by the Original Mattress Factory (we need a new bed REALLY badly). We picked out what we want, now we need to check our finances and see if we can swing it, or if we need to wait a couple of weeks.

Home again, and put the kids to bed. I'm tired, but it was really a great day. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend with your hubby! :D

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Glad to hear the weekend was a good one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home