Friday, May 27, 2005

A Rant

Okay, so Burger King has Star Wars toys in their kids meals. My kidlets, being good little Star Wars fans, have been asking to go to BK at every opportunity. And, of course, they want the Darth Vader toy. Unfortunately, Darth Vader is impossible to get. Why? Because BK has seen fit to purposely make Vader rare. In each box of toys, there are 39 each of five other toys, and 5 of Darth Vader.

I am willing to bet that most of them have ended up in the hands of adult collectors, instead of kids. I know it's silly to get upset over this, but it annoys me that I can't get my kids the toy they want, because of planned rarity. Oh well, Target has Star Wars action figures, and there's bound to be a Vader one. Guess I'll just go get them a couple of those.

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Jenn L in Chicago said...

Sheepishly admitting that I'm an adult fan who wants (but has not yet been able to procure) an Anakin/Vader figure... I'll bet they start showing up on EBay quite soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home