Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ugh!

DD had head lice. :( I say had, because I've just finished treating her and combing through her hair with a fine tooth comb. I have to treat her again in ten days, to make sure we got everything.

I couldn't find any in DS's hair, but I'm treating him anyhow, just as insurance. He has the stuff on his head now, and I'll have to wash it out and do him with the fine tooth comb in a few minutes. Then it's on to washing bedding, etc.

DH and I seem to have escaped, thankfully.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Jenn L in Chicago said...

Oh I do hope you've beat it early. I discovered partway through my battle with the evil little critters that the father's parents were harboring somewhere in their house or on their persons, so every time the kids would go over there they'd get reinfested. By the time I figured that out, I'd already completely replaced all bedding, bagged all non-hard toys, bagged all but 3 days worth of clothes and was doing everyone's laundry in hot hot water and extra long dry cycles. Needless to say I was a very unhappy - and BROKE! - camper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home