Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm Still Alive, Really!

I just haven't felt much like blogging lately.

The kids are back in school now.

DD's party was okay, she got lots of stuff she wanted.

I went to the dentist this morning for a cleaning. And I have an appointment to get my last three cavities filled, and then my mouth is all fixed up, yay!

I haven't been doing very much stitching lately. I need to get on the ball though. I have several charts (including some I just ordered) that I'd like to work into my rotation, but to do that, I need to finish something. Dance of the Summer Solstice is almost done, and I can probably finish her up this rotation if I actually stitch on her instead of just staring at her all week.

We're going to take a mini vacation Labor Day weekend and head up to Nashville for A Day Out With Thomas. While we're there, I'm going to hit a LNS of course, and we're going to AdventureSci. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'm going to have time to meet up with any Nashville stitchers while I'm there, since my Saturday is booked solid. Hmmm, though, maybe brunch on Sunday would be possible...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home