Saturday, May 20, 2006

Stitching Slump

I've been in a stitching slump ever since I finished Triple Goddess. It's not that I don't like the project I'm supposed to be stitching on, I just haven't felt like stitching at all. This is freebie weekend on the Needle and Thread BB, so I think I'll try stitching a freebie to get me going again, and then see if I can pick up with my rotation.

The screen for the snake aquarium did finally arrive undamaged, on the third try.

DD graduated from Pre K. She has a diploma and everything. :) One more week of school left for the kids before the end of the year. Then there's DD's ballet recital.

DD and DS are going to continue with ballet and tae kwon do respectively during the summer. The ballet school offers summer lessons, yay, and tkd was year round anyhow. DS is set to belt test mid june, so hopefully he will move up to green belt from orange. DD is also adding Irish Dance for the summer, and we are planning to continue with it in the fall, so today after ballet lessons we are going to get her Irish dancing shoes.

Not much else going on here at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home