Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Fun Fun Fun

Last night was really fun. HA.

Our upstairs furnace went out before we left for Missouri. It's still not fixed, so it's cold upstairs in the bedrooms. I swear I smell gas around it too, though DH says he doesn't. Well, last night around 12:30, DH woke up coughing. He stepped outside onto the upstairs porch, and then he was fine. He decided maybe I was right about there being gas in the air, but he thinks it's sewer gas coming up through DS's toilet.

So, we opened up all the windows and went back to bed. Hopefully today we'll get the furnace fixed, and maybe do something about the toilet too. It needs to be replaced anyway.

And I need to get a tree sometime this week. We do artificial, and last year we tossed ours because it had gotten so ratty. Hobby Lobby has theirs for 40% off this week, so maybe I'll head over there.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

I hope you have good luck at the Hobby Lobby. The one near us was mostly sold out of the trees due to the sale. I had good luck at Lowes. Got a 7.5 ft pre-lit tree (with colored lights) for a reasonale price (not a "slim" tree either). Good luck in your tree hunt!

**hugs**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home