Monday, December 06, 2004

Well, we finally got our tree put up last night. We usually do an artificial tree, but this year, I got the bug to have a real one, so that's what we got. It's the first time since I moved out of my parents house that I've had a real tree. It smells wonderful, and I love the way it looks. I do feel a bit guilty about killing a tree just to put in my house for a few weeks, though. :(

Another trip to the dentist this morning for some fillings and a crown. I get to go back the first week of January for the permanant crown to be put in. And I have maxed my dental insurance, so no other work until January either, when the insurance renews.

I left DD with a sitter who wasn't family for the first time while I was at the dentist. The lady who lives behind us does daycare in her home, and watched her for me. She didn't cry or anything, she did really well, and had fun with the other kids. In fact, she didn't want to leave! The only problem was that she wet herself not long before I picked her up. I guess she was just too busy playing to realize she needed to go the potty.


I'm heading out to Toys R Us soon. DS wants a Hot Shot Transformer, and I haven't been able to find it at Target or Wal Mart. I need to look at toy kitchens for DD too, that is what she is wanting this year, well that and a baby doll. Very domestic she is. :D

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Ooh...a real tree!!! I bet it smells wonderful! I love the smell of evergreen. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home