Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Happy, Happy, Happy!

The Best of He-Man dvd was finally released today. :) I was at Target at 9 am to grab my copy. The kids and I are watching it now. It's great to be able to share with them something I loved when I was a kid.

The first annual GSFL retreat was a blast. Valerie and I rode up with Ginny and her husband on Saturday morning. We got there about 11:30 or so. Erin was already there, having driven up on Friday. After lunch, we headed out to Kirsten's LNS. I managed to be really good and not buy anything there or at Hobby Lobby, our next stop. After that, we had really yummy ice cream at the Hershey's Ice Cream parlor. I had a scoop of pistachio and a scoop of plain ol' chocolate in a waffle cone. Yummy!

We headed back to Kirsten's to stitch and talk for a couple of hours. I worked on the Tybee Light for my mom. Then dinner at an Italian restaurant. My pasta was excellent.
After eating, we walked across the parking lot to the Barnes and Noble. I bought two books of South Carolina folklore and ghost stories.

Then back to Kirsten's again to stitch and talk until two in the morning. Up around 9 or so, breakfast, and stitching. Erin left right after lunch, and the rest of us around 2:30. Many thanks to Kirsten and her DH and kids for hosting us, and to Ginny and Justin for driving us up and back!

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Jenn L in Chicago said...

HE-MAN??????????? Wooohoooooooo!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home