Monday, August 08, 2005

DD's Party and other things

DD's birthday party was a success. She got to see my parents, and she got many new My Little Pony things. She recieved a couple of playsets, which are pretty neat, since magnets in the ponies hooves activate different things. In one, it makes a sewing machine go, in one it flips the inside of a wishing well to reveal a frog, and so on.

On Saturday afternoon after the party we went to the pet store to get prey for the snakes. Prey was not the only thing we came home with. Here are the newest members of the household:



The black and tan one is Poptart, the brown and white is so far unnamed. They aren't quite used to us yet, so I am making it a point to handle them every day.

On the stitching front, I am almost finished with Fairytale Goddess. I'd hoped to finish last week, but was to busy. I need to put in more work on Once Upon a Time, I've been neglecting it. My next start will probably be Lizzie Kate's Beware of Cat. I want to get that out of the way.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Terri said...

I think Poptart is a precious name for a GP! :)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Oh, so cute! I love the name Poptart. Very clever, whoever thought of it. Glad the party went well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home