Friday, August 05, 2005

Yay!

DD is in Pre K! She starts Monday, and I have a pile of paperwork to fill out over the weekend. I have all of the necessary records except her immunization records. I called the pediatrician's office yesterday morning and left a message for the appropriate person, but I haven't heard back yet. Apparently it takes 24 to 48 hours to process requests. I'm about to call again and leave another message, asking if I can get them sometime this afternoon, since I need them Monday morning.

Birthday party is tommorrow. All is ready, but my house still needs a good cleaning. Was planning to stay home today and clean, but I ended up running around gathering the last of the stuff I needed to have DD ready Monday morning. I really was not expecting a spot to open up so quickly. I'm really glad I went and got her birth certificate yesterday, since that was time consuming.

Something I found interesting, though, is the state office of vital records is housed in the same converted school building as the children's clinic. I guess the reason I found that kind of cool is that my parents had to take me to that clinic several times as a teenager, since it was suspected that I might have scoliosis, and they wanted to take periodic looks at my back. I didn't have scoliosis, by the way. It's just what my mother calls "the Lawton spine".

I guess I'm off to clean house now, but what I really want is a nap!

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Wow. That was quick. Hope she enjoys school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home