Monday, August 08, 2005

Missing my little one

I dropped DD off at Pre K about half an hour ago. The house is so quiet and empty without her here.

DD jumped right in without a problem, though. When I was that age, I would have cried at being left in a new place by my mom, but she just sat down in her chair and started drawing with chalk like the other kids were doing. When I kissed her goodbye, she hardly even noticed. School was too exciting to pay attention to mom. :)

I was a little worried about her backpack. We bought her a My Little Pony backpack, and then got the paperwork from the school, which stated they preferred the children to have clear backpacks. When we got there this morning, though, everybody else had character backpacks too. So it was obviously not a problem. :)

I'll probably post again later today, I have pictures to share if I can find the cable to connect camera to computer and upload them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home