Friday, July 29, 2005

Grr

I am really, really upset with Hobby Lobby right now. Last Friday, I took a piece in to be framed. It was already laced, and the frame we picked out was a readymade one. All they had to do was pop it in the frame, I didn't even want glass. Easy right? Well, first off, they refused to do it while I waited, even though they have up all these frame while you wait notices. So against my better judgement, I left it. I called them today to see how much longer it's going to be, and the guy I talked to has no idea about it, and can't find me in the book, he says. So I'm supposed to sit tight and call back after one to talk to the guy in charge of framing, who will know about my piece.

I'm sure it's there somewhere (at least it better be!), but I'm never going to that Hobby Lobby again. The customer service leaves a lot to be desired, to say the least. The other Hobby Lobby in my area will get my business from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home