Tuesday, July 19, 2005

*yawn*

It's only 6:00, and already I've been up for an hour. DD woke me at 4:30 wanting a drink of water. It took me forever to get back to sleep, and when I did, I had nightmares, so I just went ahead and got up.

Yesterday was my birthday. I remember when birthdays were a big deal to me, but now it's more like, bleh, I'm another year older. DH actually remembered my birthday this year, though. He sent me roses. This is only the second time I've ever gotten flowers from him. The first was a single rose when DS was born.

I've read the new Harry Potter, and I have to say I'm not terribly impressed. It's an okay book, but not great. Rowling had better have something really great in book 7 though, after that ending.

The ballerina for DD's birthday is coming along nicely. I've finished her leotard and head. Now I'm working on her legs, before I move back up and do her arms. I hope to finish her in a couple more days.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Happy Birthday ! ! ! ! ! !

That is so swwet that you got roses! :)

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

(and tosses a little confetti)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

Glad you had a good b'day!

I went a little nuts over the end of Harry Potter too. Dh is now reading as fast as he can to see what upset me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home