Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Just what I wanted to see at 8 AM!

On my way to the dentist this morning, I was behind a truck. This truck had something dangling from its bumper. I said to myself, "That cannot possibly be what I think it is!" But when we stopped at a red light, I got a better look. Yes indeed, there was a pair of fake testicles hanging from the truck bumper! That's a new one on me. Where do you even go to buy fake testicles? And why would you want to?

The dentist, btw, had a field day in my mouth, five fillings. There's still a quarter of my mouth to do (the lower right), and then hopefully everything will be repaired from the years of neglect.

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Heather said...

You're not the only one! My dh and I saw blue ones this summer...

Oh, and I love your blog! I used to go by the online name Elfinlady (years ago...) so when I saw yours in the stitching bloggers list I had to stop by and check it out.
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home