Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Good, The Bad, And The Weird

The Good: Last night, DH brought me a box of expensive chocolates. I liked the marzipan one best. Now DH knows he can just get marzipan ones next time. :D

The Bad: I discovered this afternoon that I miscounted on my Dragon of the Deeps border. The mistake was right at the beginning, and as far as I can see, there's no way to fix it. I was nearly done with the top border, and now it all has to come out. :(

Also, for about two weeks, I haven't been able to find any Veggie Booty. I miss my Veggie Booty. I'm just about ready to place an order for a case of the stuff from the manufacturer.

The Weird: This morning, I won a book on Ebay. A bit later, I got an email from an Ebay member. Basically it said, "I meant to bid on that book you won and I forgot. Will you loan it to me?" WTF? Yeah, I'm going to loan my property to somebody I don't know. I can't even imagine why this person thought I might do this. Oh, but he offered to pay shipping both ways! I have very nicely sent him an email pointing out another one on ebay, plus links to the book on half.com, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble. :D

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about consignment selling on ebayand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** consignment selling on ebay so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home