Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy Dancing

Back to the cardiologist this morning for another EKG for DS. Still normal. :) They put a holter monitor on him to make sure that he isn't having any "breakthrough" as they put it, that they are missing. He wears that for 24 hours, then we take it back. Our next appointment is in three months. Everything seems to be going great. Thanks for all the concern and good wishes, hopefully we have this fixed for good!

On the stitching front, yesterday I had TWO happy dances. I finished The Workbasket's Quaker Turtle, and Funk & Weber's Clownfish Puzzle freebie. I modified that one so it's not a puzzle, just a clownfish. Both are in my Webshots album here.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Excellent news! I'm so glad it looks like everything is working properly now. {{{hugs}}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home