Friday, April 07, 2006

Good News and Bad News

The good news is that DS's holter monitor came back normal. Yay! :)

The bad news is about my washing machine. It's been leaking for awhile, and I finally called a repairman out to look at it. It can be repaired, but the repairs would cost over $500! We could replace the machine for $600, so repairing it is not worthwhile. The repairman told me the leak won't hurt the machine, and suggested we put a big plastic tub under it to catch the leaks, and pump it out regularly. That buys us some time. I think we want to upgrade to a nicer machine when we can afford it.

So the good news is very good, and the bad news not terribly bad. All in all, I guess we're doing pretty well. :)

Currently stitching on: Fairy Moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home