Wednesday, March 22, 2006

DS is home

DH went with DS to the hospital, while I stayed home so I could take DD to school and then pick her up again.

The ablation was successful. Apparently they found the problem almost immediately and took care of it. There is about a 10% chance of a recurrance of the problem. If that happens, we go back to see them again. They don't want to be too aggressive if they don't have to be. Makes sense to me.

DS got home about 3:15 this afternoon. He'll be out of school for the rest of the week, probably, then he can pretty much resume normal activities.

I am thankful that it is over, and that it was no worse.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

I'm so glad that he is okay. I was keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for this one.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

So glad to hear it! I know you are all so relieved. Here's hoping that it doesn't recur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home