Friday, October 13, 2006

A Finish, A Finish!

It seems like so long since I've had a happy dance. Last night I finished up Lost Dragon Sampler by Dragon Dreams. This is for my DD, and is on the Wood Violet Jobelan she picked out. I think I may eventually stitch this again for my DS, and for myself, but not for awhile, LOL!

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by elfinlady

I'm not sure what's up next. Maybe I'll work on Illustrative Blackwork Fantasy (this one is nearly done), or one of the Workbasket's Quaker animals, or an ornament from the JCS ornie issue.

3 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What an adorable piece! Congrats on the finish:)

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Arthemise said...

Lovely finish. I did this one myself.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger HasturTorres said...

Your fabric choice is lovely. The sampler is still one of my all time favorites. The Illustrative Blackwork sampler was also fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home