Friday, December 24, 2004

Aaargh!

I went out this morning to finish some last minute shopping. When I got home, my husband informed me he had cleaned the sinks, which were a bit messy. I took out the trash this morning before I left, and he didn't put a fresh bag in the can before dumping crap in it. I'm not even going to call him on it. He'll tell me that he doesn't know where the bags are (same place they've been for the last freaking three years!), or that I should have put a new bag in as soon as I took out the old one (true, but he's a big boy, he knows to put in a new bag instead of making a mess in the can). I'm tired of this shit, and I'm not cleaning the can. I'm just going to quietly buy a new one and toss the old one.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

{{{Hugs}}} I wonder some days if your DH & my DH weren't separated at birth! *lol* Don't let it spoil your Christmas/Yule. Just make sure to get a pretty bow for your new can and call it a present to yourself. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home