Thursday, August 18, 2005

Traffic bizarreness

Traffic has been more bizarre than usual lately. A couple of days ago I was going to pick up DD. I came to a red light. The truck in front of me stopped, and I stopped. The person in the truck looked both ways and then DROVE THROUGH THE RED LIGHT! That made me do a double take and go "What the heck?". Apparently this person thinks red traffic lights are to be treated as 4 way stops. BTW, I caught up with the truck at the next red light. There were people ahead of it, so it couldn't drive through that one.

Then, this morning I was driving to the grocery store and heard "beep, beep". I looked to see who was honking at me, and saw a woman in a white minivan waving and smiling. I have no idea who it was, though! As far as I know, I'd never seen her before in my life. It's possible I know her and just didn't recognize her, but I'm betting she knows someone with a car like mine and mistook me for them. Although I feel really sorry for anybody with a car like mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home