Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since I posted last.

Dentist for me today. Two fillings. My mouth is still numb. Dentist said it would wear off by lunchtime.

Tomorrow, DS goes for his ablation on his heart. DH is off work to take him. We are debating whether or not I should go. I want to, of course, but there is DD to think of. She is only 4, and it would be rough for her to be in a hospital for most of the day.

Stitchingwise, I am working on a secret project as a gift. I don't think the person it's for reads my blog, but just in case, I'm not saying what it is or for who. I'm hoping to have it finished in 3 weeks or so. I don't know if that's possible, or if I'll get burned out on it. Managed to get a nice chunk done on it this weekend. I didn't have much time to stitch yesterday, so only a few stitches then. I did a bit before I went to the dentist, and I'm going to sit down soon and stitch some more.

I decided it was time to upgrade my browser, so I downloaded Firefox. I love it and it works great! :) I'm trying to set up Thunderbird for my mail, but I can't get it to work correctly. DH has said he can probably help me in a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home